The Toowoomba-based National Grower Register (NGR) will launch its latest digital product, my eDOCS nationally at field days in September and October.
Since 2002 NGR’s mission has been to minimise the duplication of paperwork so growers and buyers can spend more time doing work that increases their profitability.
my eDOCS is a revolutionary digital document management solution designed to reduce the grain industry supply chains administrative burden.
The online product is available to myNGR customers and will be demonstrated at the NGR stand at the upcoming York Peninsula, Elmore and Benmore field days.
NGR General Manager, Debbie Newmarch, said the product was developed to respond to industry need.
“We see and hear our industry’s frustrations, and we know the time our growers spend on paperwork is better spent in the paddock.” Ms Newmarch said.
“We also know our data subscribers need instant access to standardised industry forms that seamlessly integrate with their business system.
“NGR is known for its rigorous, best-practice data management systems that protect our clients’ details and privacy.
“We aspire to build on that reputation by becoming known as an agile organisation focussed on developing online solutions that simplify our clients’ lives.
“We encourage everyone to visit our stand at the upcoming field days to see how my eDOCs works and chat with our team.”
For growers, my eDOCS provides
- • a free, secure, document folder to store industry standardised forms
- • the convenience of dealing with one entity, NGR, instead of multiple buyers and distributors
- • the security of knowing where your data is and who is accessing it – no more paper forms passing through multiple hands
- • the ability to fill out a document on a mobile device and generate it as a PDF.
For data subscribers, my eDOCS provides:
- • an on-line platform to download digitised industry standard documents that interface seamlessly with your systems
- • the ability to minimise manual data entry and risk of incorrect data capture
- • a verifiable audit trail.
Ms Newmarch said industry members can contact an NGR team member on 1800 556 630 for more information.
Media contact: Debbie Newmarch, NGR General Manager, 0400 121 365